Planner Play Workshop - Friday February 3rd
Friday February 3rd, 2017 from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
102 W. Main Street in Lehi, UT
Make a Date & Create: It's time for some planner play!
Never before has planning been such fun! Discover cool tricks and tips for making a day planner your own. You'll find it's about more than just keeping a schedule. It's about documenting your life as you live it. And having lots of fun as you go! With one month of 2017 coming to a close, it's the perfect time to see how to capture moments that have already happened while also prepping for things to come.
Topics covered in class include:
- Creative planning 101: An overview of ways you can use a planner in your life.
- Instax Photo Printing (Yay photos!)
- DIY planner pretties--shaker inserts made with the popular Fuse tool, decorative clips, and fun flip pages, to name a few.
- Planner personalizing (stamping, stickers, and so much more!)
THE GOOD STUFF
What's a creative class without an awesome class kit? Registration includes a full kit of planner essentials to get you started. Supplies include:
- A brand new 2017 planner and calendar inserts (monthly and weekly)
- Several sheets of alphabet stickers
- Various sticker packs
- Decorative clips
- Washi tape
- Paper frames, quote cards, and accents
- Photo overlays
- Other planner essentials
Oh, and yummy treats, of course! After all, it isn't a party without the refreshments!
Woot! This party just got even better. The door prizes up for grabs are outstanding, including several brand new planners!
Space is limited. Register today!
A little about Megan: Her work includes being the editor-in-chief for Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine, the weekly blogger and photographer for Gardner Village, a writer for Brick Canvas (a local wellness center at Thanksgiving Point), a teacher for Creating Keepsakes Events, and contributor to Studio 5, a local lifestyle TV program.
No refunds. If you're unable to make it to the workshop, you may sell your ticket to someone else. Attendees are responsible for selling tickets and notifying Holly of any changes.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Holly at the shop: (801) 766-1296