Planner Play Workshop - Friday June 23rd
Friday June 23rd, 2017
6:30 - 9:30 PM
102 W. Main Street in Lehi, UT
We're so thrilled by your response to our Planner Play Workshops! Per student requests, we're making this a reoccurring event! Come for one event, or join us each month for some creative play in your day planner.
EACH MONTHLY WORKSHOP INCLUDES:
- A New Monthly Planner Kit
- Technique How-Tos
- Tool Test-drives (using various crafting tools to enhance planners)
- Access to Megan’s Hefty Stash of Crafting Supplies
- Door Prizes—EVERYONE LEAVES A WINNER!
- Planner Pointers and Instruction
- Ideas for Incorporating Photos in your Planner
- An Instax Photo Print of the Class (to put in your planner, of course!)
- Your choice of Any LePen Color in stock (You’ll build an awesome collection by the time the year is through!)
- Store Discount on ALL Purchases at Paper Crush (valid during class time only)
- An Awesome Opportunity to Meet New Planner Peeps and Have a FUN Night Out!
If this is your first time joining us, you’ll want to sign up for the $70 Planner Play Extended Kit, which includes a day planner, monthly inserts, and monthly dividers! Plus, new students will receive Megan’s extensive Planner Basics PDF, so you’ll come to class up to speed and ready to play. (It’s like two classes for the price of one!)
If you’ve already participated in a previous Planner Play Workshop here at Paper Crush, you’ll simply bring your planner with you and sign up for the $50 Planner Kit option.
Whether you're new to creative planning or back for more fun, you’ll have a ball learning creative ways to dress up your day planner and make task tracking more fun!
About the Instructor
Megan Hoeppner is an avid #plannernerd and loves all things planners, bullet journals, and basic paper crafting! She launched the popular Color Crush line of planners with Webster’s Pages and has a line of planner products with the brand. Megan is seen monthly on Studio 5, a local lifestyle program on channel 5, is an editor for a leading paper crafting magazine, and works with various well known crafting companies. Locally, she can be found doing freelance work for Gardner Village and Brick Canvas at Thanksgiving Point. Above all, she is a mama. Her daughters are four and one and the joys of her life. Between teaching, crafting, work, and motherhood, she has much to track and loves doing so in a creative way using her day planner!
Find at out more at www.meganhoeppner.com
No refunds. If you're unable to make it to the workshop, you may sell your ticket to someone else. Attendees are responsible for selling tickets and notifying Holly of any changes.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Holly at the shop: (801) 766-1296